De la Mancha: basic64
Basic 64 is inspired by the 8 bit sounds of the classic Commodore 64.It's not a straight emulation, but is based around the SID chip with some extras for that 8-bit retro game sound, lofi gritty noises or just plain oddness.
- 16, 8 or 6 bit sound quality
- 3 oscs, each with their own ADSR envelope
- oscillators can be sync'd and ring modulated by each other
- pitch envelope modulation- pitch wobble option, for subtle instability
- 2 tempo-sync LFO's to modulate pitch, cut-off and pulse width
- LFO's have attack/release curves
- tempo-sync arpegiator
- flexible routing to state variable filter (LP, HP&BP)
- envelopes can be reset or continuous at retrigger
- monophonic or polyphonic option- midi learn / midi CC support
- 128 presets by sinkmusic&WhiskeyPriest
Just turn the "sample" and "hold" dials to change the noises. the red buttons on the left (next to those tan rectangles) control the various wave shapes.
8voice poly PSG like synth.
Siegfried Kullmann: SQ8L
The SQ8L is a software model (VST) of Ensoniq's classic 1980s synth SQ80. The SQ80 features 3 digital wavetable oscillators for each of its 8 voices which are fed through analog 4-pole lowpass filters (-24dB gain) with resonance. Sound parameters can be modulated by 4 envelopes, 3 LFOs and several MIDI sources. The SQ80 also has a predecessor, the ESQ1, which can do most of the same stuff.
Unknown 64 is a single oscillator synth designed to recreate the "classic" Commodore 64 sounds.
De la Mancha: plastique
plastique is a 2 oscillator subtractive synth, using the 31 waveforms from the Casio HT-700 synth and some enhancements to the originals feature set. It does lofi 80s sounds but also so much more, with a configurable filter (up to 16 poles), a pitch envelope for percussion, an arp, tempo sync delay & LFO, chorus and some lofi instability.
- 31 Waveforms from the Casio HT-700
- 2 Oscs with sync and octave / semitone detune
- Configurable Resonant Low Pass filter (2-16 poles with cut-off spread)
- Volume and Pitch envelopes· Tempo sync LFO with 10 waveforms and note-on sync to modulate filter and pitch
- Tempo sync Arp with 6 modes and adjustable octave range, note length
- Tempo sync Delay
- Adjustable Chorus
- Lofi options include reduction in quality, distortion and pitch drift
- 64 presets from Tim Conrardy, Ouroboros & Sink
YMCK: Magical 8bit
Magical 8bit Plug is a plug-in style software-synthesizer for producing primitive electronic sounds like the old 8bit game consoles.
- Includes 5 waveforms (square, pulse (2 kinds), pseudo-triangle, low-resolution noise)
- ADSR envelope assignment for volume
- Supports pitch bending
- bend range variable Frequency sweep function
Odo: 38911 Bytes
38911 Bytes is a synthesizer based on Commodore 64 software but it can do a lot more.
- 1 oscillator synth with 4 waveforms (saw, triangle, pulse and pitch noise). Also PulseWidth "noise cutoff" and "noise level" and Octaves from -3 to 4
- 3 BPM sequencers with 10 rates, 2 to 16 steps and end/loop modes
- Sequencer 1 is for notes and octaves. Notes from C to B and octaves -3 to 4
- Sequencer 2 is for waveforms Saw, Triangle, Pitched Noise, RM saw, RM triangle, RM pulse
- Sequencer 3 is for octaves from -3 to 4
- The filter, pitch and PW modulation envelopes have stages from 1 to 8, also 13 curves, a Sustain point from 1 to 7 or even off. The envelopes can also be turned off to save some CPU when not required
- 3 different filters - low-pass, band-pass and hi-pass. You can activate more than one filter type like on a real c64 and also turn the filters off
- 2 LFOs with 19 different waveforms with free speed or 14 BPM speeds. The LFOs have only 3 destinations - cutoff, pitch and for PWM
- A Ring modulation with a bitcrusher notes from c to b and octaves from -4 to 3
- A volume envelope and a full bank of 128 presets.
Video game FX Synth.
Cosmic Boy: Ice Cream
8-bit/Chip style Mono/Poly synthesizer.
- Dual Osc’s
- 4 Octave per OSC
- Osc2 Finetune
- Step Sequencer Pitch/Filter
- Bitcrusher 8bit,16bit, 24bit, 32bit
- Filter Section
- Amp/Filter ADSR
- Harmonics Switch
- X/Y Pad.
- Glide and Glide Rate